Many people looking for a coach — but not all — have already been through the revolving door of “miraculous results in 10 days.” They’re tired of losing weight fast on some crash diet, only to gain it all back. Plus more.
They’re tired of yo-yo-ing on programs that only leave them feeling dejected and hopeless in the long run. We know our prospects want to eat, move, and live better, for life! And even though they kinda wish it would happen overnight, they know that the overnight thing has never worked for them before. They are the people who are looking for something different, something that lasts.
With nearly a decade of professional experience incorporating an integrative shoulder/trunk/hip (the “core”) approach to functional strength training and proper nutrition through energy balance and a positive relationship with food, we’ve made it our mission to understand our people and develop a program that delivers results in the context of their needs and their dieting/fitness history.
Ocala Sports Performance is a BETTER option!
– Ocala, FL native
– Master’s Science – Exercise Science and Strength & Conditioning (USF 2014)
– Bachelor’s Science – Exercise Science and Physical Education; Public Health minor (USF 2012)
– NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (2015)
– ACSM – Exercise Is Medicine (2015)
– Precision Nutrition – Pn Level 1 Coach (2019)
– S&C Coach – MLB World Series Champion Houston Astros (2017)
At Ocala Sports Performance, our motto is: “Don’t use machines, BECOME ONE!”
We teach our members how to:
– Eat better, without dieting or feeling starved/deprived;
– Get active, no matter what shape they’re in now;
– Ditch the food rules, dropping the fad diets and conflicting advice;
– Build fitness into their life, without it taking over!
And as a result, they end up:
– Losing the weight/fat they haven’t been able to shed for years!
– Building physical strength and confidence in their body!
– Getting off the diet roller coaster once and for all!
– Achieving, and maintain, their goals, even when life gets busy!
And experience a life where they can:
– Feel physically and mentally strong, capable of taking on any challenge without worrying that their energy levels or body weight will get in the way!
– Run around with their kids, or grandkids, without feeling pain, winded, or tired; and they can do it again the next day!
– Excitedly book a beach vacation without wondering how they’ll look (or feel) in a swimsuit, walking along the beach!
– Look forward to having their picture taken without wondering “who’s that person, and when did they start looking like that?”
– Feel like food is their friend, not their enemy, and never diet again!